PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: multiple gv numbers
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dfe

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
multiple gv numbers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, I attempted to add a 2nd extension to my Soho account for a 2nd GV number. I was able to successfully setup the 2nd extension and using the phone associated with the 2nd numbers can make outgoing calls using SIPdroid. However, the caller ID comes up as my other GV number (the one originally used to setup the account.) Is there anyway to for my 2nd extension to show the correct GV number?

27.11.2010 06:47 dfellars77 is offline Search for Posts by dfellars77 Add dfellars77 to your Buddy List
gur

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: multiple gv numbers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

If you are using both from same handset, why not simply add an outbound route for the other GV # and use a dialing pattern (ex: 9|nxxnxxxxxx) to place calls from that #. The caller ID will show correctly.

You could also point that second gv #'s inbound routing to the first extension. That way you aren't having to maintain two connections from your handset. It probably will use less battery that way as well.

16.12.2010 20:52 gurnted is offline Search for Posts by gurnted Add gurnted to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: