PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Pbxes.org billing billing problem
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
avi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.03.2012

traurig Pbxes.org billing billing problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I wanted to change the credit card to which my premium account is billed, but I couldn't find any place to do so, not any contact email address to request this.

Mi account was charged today to the wrong credit card and that will have bad tax-implications for my company.

Whom should I contact to fix this?

Thank You,

Mauricio

14.03.2015 04:42 avikoo is offline Search for Posts by avikoo Add avikoo to your Buddy List
cms
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.06.2009

RE: Pbxes.org billing billing problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you ever get an answer? I have the same problem that I need to change Paypal account

29.10.2015 22:27 cms is offline Search for Posts by cms Add cms to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Pbxes.org billing billing problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Changing credit card can be done within Paypal. The payment source of a subscription can be amended there.

Changing paypal account can only be done by cancellation of a subscription and creating a new one using the other Paypal account.

30.10.2015 09:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: