PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hor

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Outgoing 1und1 calls Nokia e61 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I have configured my E61 according to http://www.my-e60.com/de/nokia-e60/works...xes/index.html.
I could register successfully, can call *43, *65, *60, etc. (getting feedback as well), but when I try to call an actual number, I always get "Please enter your password followed by the pound key". As the message comes every time in the language I set up under "Extensions", I suppose that the message comes from pbxes.org.
Has anyone had the same problem (couldn't find anything in the forum until now/)? Please advise.

Thanks.

15.06.2006 02:07 horatiu2 is offline Search for Posts by horatiu2 Add horatiu2 to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This sounds like the outbound route you are trying to use has an associated password.

Look under the Outbound Routing section, and verify that no password is setup in the route you are trying to use.

15.06.2006 13:37 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
hor

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Indeed that was the case. Removed the password, outgoing calls are working now.
Thanks again.

15.06.2006 23:37 horatiu2 is offline Search for Posts by horatiu2 Add horatiu2 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: